The Anantara is by FAR the best and my favorite hotel in Dubai!
Perfect for: Feeling like you’re on a resort vacay.
Price: Dhs200 per person.
Not only is there so much to do, but there are also so many different vibes and areas to lounge.
Below is some amazing things to do while visiting for a pool day.
- Swim up bar: it is amazing! you are able to sit on a floating stool which is surrounded by a hot tub bubble effect and order as many drinks as you want, using an easy open tab system.
- HAPPY HOUR! If you’re making a day of it, there’s also a daily happy hour offering selected drinks at 25AED each !
- Shaded and none shaded pool areas – this is for when it is so hot in the summer and also for you that like to look after your skin (I love to tan!) there are areas around the pool that have overhead shelter, and the pool is also a perfect cool temperature!
- Three huge lagoon pools that wrap around the rooms, it is perfect for swimming, or like I did simply finding a secluded spot and reading my book!
- Drink delivery service on a boat! This is exactly what it says, waiters bring around on a boat a selection of whatever drink you would like!
Another great Instagram photo opportunity!
The restaurants are by far my favorite part to Anantara, below are my favorite 3!
If you get hungry during your pool day make sure to check out:
(All available on the entertainer 🙂 )
- The Beach House
I honestly think that this hotel is the only hotel that I have visited where I have no negative reviews or anything at all that I was not happy with! So ENJOY and make sure you visit !