So being a NEW venue it is good, however I do not think the staff are up to speed yet, and I also do not think they have hired enough staff!
Service was slow, however the food and drink is amazing!!
Perfect for: A relaxed Marina day-cay.
Price: Dhs100 weekdays, Dhs200 weekends (This is minimum spend which is good so you can choose to spend this on food or drink)
Things you should know:
- Traffic: JBR is not the best for getting to and from, however it is worth it when you get there, I would however advice that you get a taxi there as we had to wait for around 45 minutes to get our car back from valet as they were so busy and short of staff!
- Swim up bar!: This is perfect and the drinks and bar staff are great!
- Food: WOW the food we had was incredible, great service, great presentation, the only small niggle I would have is that again due to shortage of staff the service was a little bit slow.
- Infinity Pool: they have a few inflatables which is good, and also a hot tub, the temperature however of the pool was far too HOT, hopefully they will learn this from feedback and amend this asap!
- Prices: The food and drinks for the standard were very well priced.
- Sunbed’s: If you get there early (which I would recommend) then you have the pick of the best sun loungers!
I would highly recommend that you visit and try it out, but for me it was not one of my favorites! Maybe it will get better with age 🙂