So you are thinking of what hotel pool day PASS to try this weekend, whether you’re visiting Dubai or you reside here.
Well the Jumeirah Al Naseem Hotel is a brand new hotel next to the Madinat and it definitely is one to visit!
Perfect for: Bathing under the Burj Al Arab.
Price: Dhs395 per person (with a Dhs150 food voucher).
Even though the price may be a little steep it does help that you receive a 150AED voucher for your food and drink.
Be careful: There were a few little things that me and my husband where not happy about.
- When you arrive at the hotel you have to walk past the main hotel pool for quite a while to the location where you need to pay, which is not very well shown either as the picture they advertise for this pool day is the hotel’s main pool, but when you get there it is a private pool and beach section called Summersalt.
- The pool at Summersalt is so small in comparison and is more of a pool party vibe (if you’re looking for that then that’s great, but we like the more secluded and relaxing vibes)
- However you are allowed to then use the main hotel pool once you have paid, BUT for the 150AED voucher that you receive per person, this can only be used in the Summersalt restaurant.
- The restaurant and food is great and the prices are also reasonable, you can easily have lunch and a drink for the 150AED you receive (however if you have any remaining you cannot then use this at the main hotel pool.
- BEWARE in the restaurant they will bring round a HUGE bottle of rose wine and they will ask you if you would like to try some, well… me being me tried some and it was amazing but at the end when asked to pay the bill, this small glass was charged at 90AED and was not aloud using the food voucher (no-one thought to mention this) What was even worse was all of the wine and prosecco on the menu was no more than 35AED per glass.
It is great for an instagram post though!
All of that said the view was amazing, service was great and the overall vibe was perfect for relaxing and reading my book!