We all LOVE a F R E E pool day PASS so why not check out the Andreas Pool which is at The Habtoor Grand!
Doors open from 9am for you early risers.
This venue has an upbeat vibe but can also be a great place to enjoy a relaxing day in the sun.
Some great points for you to know before visiting:
- Swim up bar – who doesn’t love a swim up bar! They also have such a wide range of cocktails (however it is rather expensive for drinks and this may have something to do with the fact that you do not have to pay for the pool access)
- Emirates – If you work for emirates then this is a great venue! You receive a HUGE 40% OFF your final bill!
- Beach – you have direct beach access for all you who enjoy the beach as well, and what’s even better is, they also have water sports available in the same spot, perfect for you adrenaline junkies!
- Candy Pants Brunch – Now the bonus with this is, if you are like me and love people watching you can watch everyone get drunk and dance all day while sipping on a nice relaxing cocktail from the comfort of the swimming pool or sun lounger!
- Pool Loungers – This is one of the biggest highlights for me! It has loungers in the pool so you can relax and get that perfect tan but at the same time stay cool! (Best invention ever!)
- Inflatables – So much fun to be had on the giant unicorn they have floating in the swimming pool, obviously you can enjoy watching everyone take there Instagram selfies posing, but if your like me then you can have an even better photo shot!
I cannot really complain as it is FREE so there are only a few small downers –
- Size- for me the place is a little bit too small and compact, if you go during a weekday it is perfect, but for me on a weekend it gets far too busy!
- Sunbeds – due to the size of the venue the sunbeds are also very limited as you can imagine, so make sure you get yourself there early if you want a bed!
Overall Andreas is very popular if you are looking for a busy venue, but I would not recommend if you are only wanting to enjoy a relaxing pool day. It is great for those who do not want to pay for access also as there are not many pool venues in Dubai that offer this.