If you’re looking for a more relaxing and glamorous pool day pass, I would highly recommend checking out the pool at the Westin Hotel JBR Dubai!
Some great points for you to know before visiting:
Hotel: The Westin Hotel – JBR Dubai
Price: 550AED per person
- Swim up bar –We all love a swim up bar! Easy access to drinks all day round what is not to love! I think every pool needs a swim up bar for it to make my top list
- Beach –Spectacular and so clear, the easy beach access is just a 1 minute walk from the swimming pool and has a beautiful view of the palm in the distance.
- Pool – With over 4 different pools to choose from and a lagoon connecting them you can lazy around all day! BONUS the pool is also heated and perfect temperature for those winter months.
- Hammock – Get that famous INSTAGRAM post – a hammock in the sea, what better way to relax than to be laying on a hammock submerged in the sea with the beautiful sky line to daze of too.
- Ice cream & Sweets counter – WOW! Yummy! A huge selection of ice cream and sweets all together –
Just a few points for you to be aware of before visiting:
- Price – Very expensive! You are looking for a couple with access, lunch and maybe 1 or 2 alcoholic drinks around 1,600AED for both of you!
- Food – Be careful of the chicken quesadillas as on ordering these we had to return them! Cardboard comes to mind! – and the portions are huge! Sometimes this is good, but not when you are wanting to look good in your swim suit!
- Drinks – When ordering water – be sure to ask for local unless you want to be charged 35AED for a medium size bottle!
Even though the price may be quite steep, the Westin truly has it all! With so many pools to choose from, and restaurants to eat from your day is literally jam packed with excitement.